* PRE ORDER ~ OLIVEWOOD Organic Native Floral Board (Pick your size)
This listing is for 1x OLIVEWOOD Organic Native Floral and Wildflower Board, which will be within a 10 - 12 week Leadtime to handmake + additional freight time to your location.
All Boards are made with Australian and locally sourced Native flowers and Wildflowers, they have been dried and preserved in resin.
The Floral board you receive will differ from the images shown. Each is individually made by hand, I do however use a similar mix of florals in all my pieces. (Please note) That all timber is different and your piece will be similar in shade as the image shown but will not be exactly the same)
2 sizes available to select
- 300mm x 400mm x approximately 4cm.
- 250mm x 450mm x approximately 4cm
- Mix of Native and Wildflowers.
- These Pieces were Live edge and may show remanence of Borer tracks.
- Hand wash only, do not put me in the dishwasher. Do not let me soak in water as I may swell and pull away from the resin.
- Wipe down and completely dry with a soft cloth.
Due to the hand made nature of this product some bubbles and/or imperfections may be found on closer inspection.
Postage time will depend on your location.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ATISAN BOARD
- Wooden boards should not be soaked or put in the dishwasher.
- They can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Use a food-safe
mineral oil to nourish the board and enhance
its natural characteristics.
- This is best practice advise for all wooden chopping boards,
whether they are resin decorated or not.
CAN I CHOP ON THE RESIN
- Yes, however like with anything that regularly has a knife
slicing on it, Scratches will appear over time, the artwork
will remain the same. (you may just see scratches when you hold it under light). Resin is an incredibly strong material.
Please do not put me in the dishwasher, and no hot pots directly on me for long periods.
I would also recommend to avoid cutting on the resin area
for longevity of the product.
Plus I'm Pretty Beautiful ;)