SALLY Native Floral 350mm x 270mm
This listing is for 1x SALLY Organic Native Floral and Wildflower Board. This Piece is Live edge and shows remanence of Borer tracks.
SIZE: 350mm x 270mm (At widest point) x 40mm Thick
All Boards are made with Australian Sourced Natives and Wildflowers, they have been dried and preserved in resin.
The Sally Board you receive will be the exact piece in this listing.
Each is individually made by hand, I do however use a similar mix of florals in all my pieces.
- Approximately 400mm Long x 260mm wide x 40mm High
- The wood is Wattle.
- Mix of Native and Wildflowers.
- Hand wash only, do not put me in the dishwasher. Do not let me soak in water as I may swell and pull away from the resin.
- Wipe down and completely dry with a soft cloth.
Due to the hand made nature of this product some bubbles and/or imperfections may be found on closer inspection.
Postage time will depend on your location.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ATISAN BOARD
- Wooden boards should not be soaked or put in the dishwasher.
- They can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Use a food-safe
mineral oil to nourish the board and enhance
its natural characteristics.
- This is best practice advise for all wooden chopping boards,
whether they are resin decorated or not.
CAN I CHOP ON THE RESIN
- Yes, however like with anything that regularly has a knife
slicing on it, Scratches will appear over time, the artwork
will remain the same. (you may just see scratches when you hold it under light). Resin is an incredibly strong material.
Please do not put me in the dishwasher, and no hot pots directly on me for long periods.
I would also recommend to avoid cutting on the resin area
for longevity of the product.
Plus I'm Pretty Beautiful ;)