Chips & Dip Tray ~ Black
This listing is for 1x Pressed Australian Native Flowers chips and dip tray with a black background. The board you receive will be the exact item photographed in this listing.
Due to the handmade nature of this product some bubbles and/or imperfections may be found on closer inspection.
Postage times depend on location.
All Boards are made with Australian and locally sourced Natives and Wildflowers, they have been dried and preserved in resin.
- 30cm Round x 5cm High, insert bowl is 10cm x 3.5cm.
- The wood is Acacia.
- Hand wash only, do not put me in the dishwasher. Do not let me soak in water as I may swell and pull away from the resin.
- Wipe down and completely dry with a soft cloth.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ATISAN BOARD
- Wooden boards should not be soaked or put in the dishwasher.
- They can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Use a food-safe
mineral oil to nourish the board and enhance
its natural characteristics.
- This is best practice advise for all wooden chopping boards,
whether they are resin decorated or not.
CAN I CHOP ON THE RESIN
- Yes, however like with anything that regularly has a knife
slicing on it, Scratches will appear over time, the artwork
will remain the same. (You may just see scratches when you hold it under light). Resin is an incredibly strong material.
Please do not put me in the dishwasher, and no hot pots directly on me for long periods.
I would also recommend to avoid cutting on the resin area
for longevity of the product.
Plus, I'm Pretty Beautiful ;)