Floral Black Footed Centerpiece 35cm
Indi Evening Collection.
This listing is for 1x Black Footed Centerpiece. The Centerpiece you receive will be the exact item in this Listing.
All Boards are made with locally sourced Australian Natives and Wildflowers, they have been dried and preserved in resin.
- 35cm Round x 4cm High Footed Centerpiece.
- The wood is Acacia.
- Hand wash only, do not put me in the dishwasher. Do not let me soak in water as I may swell and pull away from the resin.
- Wipe down and completely dry with a soft cloth.
Picture of back of the board only indicates what the back will look like, it is not the back of this particular piece.
Due to the hand made nature of this product some bubbles and/or imperfections may be found on closer inspection.
Postage times depend on location.
The uses for your board is endless. Perfect for serving your favorite cheese, charcuterie and appetizers. They also make the perfect table runner or centre piece when not in use. Some people even hang their pieces as wall art. Please remember to keep away from excessive heat and sunlight.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ATISAN BOARD
- Wooden boards should not be soaked or put in the dishwasher.
- They can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Use a food-safe
mineral oil to nourish the board and enhance
its natural characteristics also to keep your wood piece from splitting or cracking, it's important to keep it coated lightly in naturals oils or butters.
- This is best practice advise for all wooden chopping boards,
whether they are resin decorated or not.
CAN I CHOP ON THE RESIN
- Yes, however like with anything that regularly has a knife
slicing on it, Scratches will appear over time, the artwork
will remain the same. (you may just see scratches when you hold it under light). Resin is an incredibly strong material.
Please do not put me in the dishwasher, and no hot pots directly on me for long periods.
I would also recommend to avoid cutting on the resin area
for longevity of the product.
Plus I'm Pretty Beautiful ;)